samedi 1 octobre 2011

It is my every day prayer that renews my passport of blessings each day.

Quote” Am in the way moving on to you Father (God) no more turning back am in the rest of my DESTINY”


ABOUT ME

Am a student currently at Sonrise High School. And I attended this school since 2001 in Primary three, until now 2011, am in S6 taking Math, Physics and Computer science.
My vision is to be a computer engineer based on servant leadership.
In 2009, I was privileged to be the student’s body representative; I was voted by 89.6% votes. I really enjoyed this because I got to train my self as a servant leader aiming at making my nation have a brighter future.

Servant leadership is the one that I need, for, it helps the leader to deal with people but not forgetting asking God for help. I was so honored to share the purpose driven life book with some of the students at Sonrise school. This is a book that is so fantastic, am not afraid to say that after reading a chapter, you’re never the same again. Am proud to have a purposely driven life.

It is my desire to grow up as person that does what is pleasant to God; I know there are challenges but the biggest and highest achievement man can dig up is to allow God’s help. That is why I am sure that God will make every thing come true and help.

As a growing boy, I know from leadership; that one can not be successful because of doing extraordinary things but I can do what I can even if it is ordinary but the trick is performing it better than any one else. We need not to blame circumstances of how we were brought up or where we grew from what is required is to make right choice. We are the products of our past but we should not be the prisoners of that past  meaning we need to think out of the box and be innovative  people designed as Job creators not Job seekers.”

I know as a Rwandan that we have had a poor history but it is said that” IT IS THE FIRE THAT WE PASS IN WHICH MAKES US PURE.” It is the dark that shows the existence of light we can not praise the dark for it left impacts but our zeal is to make a better history for our beloved nation. We can do this by performing to our best as well as we chase the lions of fear and seize opportunity.

I have a curiosity of serving others, as it is said that if you want to lift your self better lift someone else, so that’s why I got an opportunity to write articles and send them to one of the media in Rwanda called The ”NEWTIMES” because I find this as an arena in which every body will be able to read then I  prepare time, when, if given opportunity be able to talk to as many people as possible about my ideas of joining hands together as we build up for the betterness of our nation and future.
It is said we shall never be judged by how long we lived but how much we have contributed to others!!!

BELOW IS A MESSAGE ABOUT MY SCHOOL SONRISE

*********************************************************************************
Speaking on behalf of myself and my fellow students I wish first of all to say a very big thank you to all my teachers and members of Shyira Diocese who have made it possible for us to study at this amazing school, including the headmistress Ms Pamela Connell, who came all the way from Australia to help us.
Sonrise is a Christian-based institution founded by Bishop John Rucyahana after the 1994 genocide, so that orphans could benefit from an excellent education, and be formed in the spirit of our Lord Jesus Christ to be leaders.  The school has, over the years, been seen as one of the best educational establishments in Rwanda, and we, as its students, have had the privilege to be educated here. Bishop John and the diocese have worked tirelessly to gain sponsors to enable us to have such a superb education, and for this, we thank you from the bottom of our hearts.
The fact that most of us are orphans, he felt, should not be the cause of blame for our lack of progress, but a stepping stone to success. We wish also to thank Bishop Mbanda for being such a supportive successor who has really been a great help to all of us both spiritually and physically.
At Sonrise we have learnt to be solution orientated, and to have a vision for our future, to be job creators and not just job seekers. In this way we, as students, can provide a better future for our nation. We are the chosen people who are able to reveal what has not been revealed if  join hands together to make Rwanda a better place for everyone, especially the next generation.
During our time here we have had to work very hard, and to be innovative so we can all be the best when it comes to entrepreneurship. This is a quality that will be of great benefit to the success of our nation.
We all have our individual interests and have worked hard in all subjects, especially those in which we seek future employment. Some of us wish to be to be engineers, others businessmen and women, and for myself, I wish to a computer engineer.

However, whichever field we follow, we will always be grateful for the superb start that our education at Sonrise School has given us. It was God’s will that we were able to attend such  enlightened school, and we will carry on with the spirit of God in our hearts as we go forward to a successful future. We will carry with us the teachings of Sonrise as an example to others and to help make our nation of Rwanda great.

GOD BLESS YOU ALL
GOD BLESS RWANDA

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire